Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Knock Knock Factory { Creative & Unique Welcomes}

While I have already posted the vendors of Nate's party on the original Lil' Monsters post, I felt that each and every one of them deserved their own TLC, showing more detailed photos of their work. Natalie of Little Shindigs and now the crazy creative
Knock Knock Factory on Etsy, created the amazing welcome wreath, pictured here....
She creates unique, custom, one of a kind welcome wreaths and door signs. Not only are they a great welcome for any party but even for a special welcome to your child's bedroom door. Which by the way is where I am going to be displaying my wreath, now that the party is over. To be able to have this fun piece for your party is awesome but to be able to use it as decor and even have as a keepsake from now on, is AMAZING. If you haven't checked it out already, I DEMAND, you do so..... you're nuts if you don't! Heh!
Once more for emphasis Natalie..... THANK you soooo much for taking my rush order! It will definitely be going in my treasured memories box! :)

1 comments:

Tini Posh said...

Super cute wreath! My kiddies would love it in there rooms too : )