Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Super Bowl Party: The Official Hot Dog of L.A.

As usual my husband has brought up the yearly question "Are we doing anything for Super Bowl?", code for "Can YOU plan something for Super Bowl". I don't even know why he asks, knowing that almost EVERY year we have friends over for that game. So of course the good lil' wifey that I am (hehe) I have invited our friends and have started planning a menu. I'm definitely keeping it simple but still yummy! I decided on a favorite of ours and our friends, L.A. street hot dogs, which happens to be the official hot dog of Los Angeles. Everyone LOVES those! And they're pretty basic and easy to make. There are many things you can put on these hot dogs but the typical dog has grilled onions, grilled peppers, jalapenos, pico de gallo, mayo, mustard, ketchup and of course, bacon wrapped. Mmmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!
images source: google


<span class=

2 comments:

Tini Posh said...

LOVE these! You forgot the guacamole..YUM!!

J. At Your Service said...

OH YES! That too! But I usually will chop up avocados and just add them like that.... sooooo YUMMY!!!