Friday, January 7, 2011

Party Planning: Fun Foods

As I continue to plan Nate's 2nd birthday, I continue to brainstorm about the different items I can add to what now is going to be a "Fun table". Of course I will still have some desserts on this table but as you saw before with the fruit pops/monster, I want something different. And with the help of the brilliant ladies at the CPN, they led me in the right direction. They've suggested a few books that have amazing fun snack ideas. About 2 weeks ago I ordered 2 books that have given me some great ideas. I've also decided to add a few party favors to the "Fun table" and really make this the go to table (for the kids) for sweet treats, mini snacks and TOYS! Here are a few ideas I love and there are so many more that I can put a Monster/Alien twist on!

I personally love pinwheel sandwiches! Making them out of PB&J will be so yummy and Nate will LOVE them.
Jello w/ eye balls! How CUTE!
I LOVE these!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mommy Hates Cooking said...

Such cute ideas! Loves these!

J. At Your Service said...

Aren't they? I just love them too! Thanks!