Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Lovely Sunday........Part 1

My weekend started off rocky but ended on a wonderful note. I thought about so many things this weekend, mainly on Saturday night, while hubby and I had a long conversation. And we just realized even more, if that's even possible, that we have such a wonderful life! Despite any opinions people may have, to feed their egos, we know how lucky we are and there are NO other people that we would trade places with. I definitely wouldn't want anyone elses husband, because mine worked hard all weekend, washed my car and took us, along with my mother in-law to a champagne brunch. Luminarias in Monterey Park, Ca. has become one of our favorite places. Their champagne brunch is amazing, especially their dessert selection, SO YUMMY!

My girls are simply gorgeous!
The kiddos with their Grandma
I love my boys!
Take a REALLY good look at my BEAUTIFUL family. Trust me when I say, I don't EVER want to be anyone else, be like anyone else or have anyone elses life! I'm the luckiest woman in the world! :)

8 comments:

Amaris said...

That's a really nice picture (the last one)
P.S. Stop dwelling on what other people think. You know what you have so that's all that matters.

Lisa Fliehman said...

J. You have a great looking family!!! And a Champagne Brunch, I don't think my hubby knows what Champagne is!! jk :)

Anonymous said...

looking at those pics is making me hungry again. Good job wife.

Tini Posh said...

Aww sweets..you have a beautiful family : )

J. At Your Service said...

Holy crapola! My hubby commented on my blog! LOL! Thanks hubby!
@Lisa-Thank you! hahaha, is he a beer and pretzels kinda guy?? Cause my husband IS, for the most part. He does however, appreciate a good bottle of wine or champagne on occasion.
@Heidi- So glad you're here! I'm definitely following back :)
@Sister- Don't lecture me! I'm done. I'm feeling free finally. This was just for emphasis, in case anyone still had any doubts ;)

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Claudia! :)

Unknown said...

Love your family and such a wonderful husband! I know for myself, I agree with you! I wouldnt want to trade my life for no one elses. I love your posts, always so wonderful!

J. At Your Service said...

Aww thanks Erika! You're so sweet!