Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween is over and it was a great weekend but I'm glad it's over. We went trick or treating with the kids and year after year it's pretty exhausting. This year Nate was old enough to join the girls and he had a BALL! He loved getting candy and putting it in his little bucket. His attempt to say "trick or treat" was too cute, his version being "trea treat". And then of course politely saying "thank you", was adorable! We had a few sweets that I baked before we headed out to collect more. I had the usual school Halloween parades to attend on friday and Nate took advantage and ran around the whole school (very exhausting). Our family had a great time together and now the holidays have officially started. Yikes!

My little Devil!

At Tahlia's school parade with her Teacher "The Hungry Caterpillar"

Tahlia carved her own pumpkin this year



I think Nate did pretty well!
My sweets!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

looks like you guys had a great time this Halloween! Great costumes, your little devil is the sweetest little devil ever! lol :D

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Eschelle! We really did have fun and my little devil does look sweet doesn't he..... but looks are deceiving! LOL!