Tuesday, October 19, 2010

eat. pray. love

So, I know I'm probably the last person who hasn't seen the movie "Eat Pray Love" but in my defense I wanted to finish the book before I saw the movie. I'm really enjoying the book and I'm about 75% through, so hopefully I can finish it before the end of the year! Heh. A couple of weeks ago, my friend Claudia and I took a trip to (Cost Plus) World Market, in search of ramekins. They have so many cool, fun things, I think it's going to be one of my favorite stores! I did find my ramekins but I also found this awesome bottle of Pinot Grigio, which is one of my favorite wines. I was drawn by the label actually, an "eat pray love" label. Apparently the movie has inspired a lot of merchandise to come out with their labels on it. It's definitely inspired me to have a "Girls Night In", once the DVD is released. I think it would be a fun idea to invite some of my friends over, crack open a bottle of "eat pray love" Pinot Grigio, have some food and watch the movie! I can't wait!
$9.99 a bottle




Photobucket

1 comments:

Tini Posh said...

No your not the last one to see the movie..I haven't even started the book..but def on my "To Read List"..one of these days : ) BTW...loving the Grigio too!