Monday, July 12, 2010

Nate goes sofa shopping......

This weekend we decided to take Nate shopping for his own couch. Sounds funny, saying it out loud! Anyways.... on a visit to a friends house, last week, Nate got quite interested in our friends son's foam, toy sofa. So of course after leaving I knew I had to get him his own sofa and hopefully save what's left of mine (wishful thinking I know). But we did bring one home yesterday and he is being such a couch potato.... but it's so cute too!
"That way to the sofas mommy!"
"I have to be able to recline in it!"
"Feels good!"
"Is it cushy enough??"
Reading the specifications! LOL!
"I'm feeling it!"
And we have a winner! See him dazed as he watches Yo Gabba Gabba. Hahaha! He stayed for a WHOLE 5 minutes! But it was the best 5 minutes ever!
(It also folds out into a play mat. $25 at Toys R Us)

0 comments: