Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My 30th Birthday Party!

This past weekend, with the help of my husband, sister and friend Roxanne, I had a fabulous birthday party! I couldn't help but want to plan my own party (it's the crazy party planner in me) but I did relinquish some control and let others help me (boy was it HARD! LOL). It came out really great and I had an awesome time! Thank you to all my friends and family for sharing this special day with me! I can't tell you enough, how blessed I feel! Check out my fabulous start into my 30's!

(Roxy, great job on the labels!)
My sister and I got a sun burn putting everything together! But I love it!

I found these bottles of Pinot Grigio, that matched my party perfectly (AND it's delish!)


Jello in martini glasses....brilliant idea sister!



Desserts, courtesy of my friend Roxanne....YUMMY!
Dessert tables are my obsession at the moment! (can you see why!?!)
Martha Stewart knows what she's talking about with these cute and simple light columns. Made the bar area look very nice! Click here

The BEST hubby in the world! I love him so much!

Resources: Rentals from Heavenly Moments
Desserts made by my wonderful friend Roxanne Perez
Lanterns, Jadetime
Table runners, handmade

4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Love the damask with the lime green! Also, thanks for the tip on that wine! I am doing a damask themed party soon and it will be the perfect wine!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you so much! The wine was really tasty too! I should have put the info in the post but you can find it at Target for about $10! Can't beat that!

Adriana said...

We had a great time! The decor was beautiful and the damask table runners were definitely my favorite after the chocolate dipped strawberries of course! LOL

CTBaker in the Acres said...

love all your parties!! i found you on CPN! you are so good at what you do!