Sunday, November 22, 2009

live love eat....

On Saturday, hubby and I had a date night. The meal was so good, I just had to blog about it! Our second trip to L.A. Live, was to Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill. We definitely enjoy fine dining, when we can get out of the house. This is was PERFECT! Even MORE perfect, was the fact that the Chef sent out Wild Mushroom Ravioli, with his compliments! Apparently he thought he was making us wait too long, but I didn't think so. Let me tell you, free food is delicious. After, having Sautéed Maryland Crab Cakes, on Basil-Pesto Aioli, with Marinated Tomatoes, Micro Arugula and the Wild Mushroom Ravioli...it was hard to make room for the entree. Hubby had Ricotta Gnocchi with Italian Sweet Fennel Sausage “Bolognese”. I had the Pan-Roasted Organic Chicken, Wild Mushrooms, Goat Cheese, Yukon Potato Puree, Rosemary. We finished it off with Brulee Cheesecake with Strawberry Jam & Vanilla Bean Cookie! THEE BEST! (Sorry, but I didn't take pictures of the food. It's kinda weird taking pictures of my food, in the restaurant, LOL)

0 comments: