Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Before I go to bed.....

So, I thought I would post an update on my sick baby. Nathaniel is a little better today. He hasn't had a fever all day, thank god. He still coughing and on his breathing medicine, but his cough doesn't seem to hurt anymore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do much today, cause I stayed by his side, ALL day! I was up, with him, since 5am. I waited til hubby got home, to start doing some work around the house. Boy did it need it! I started with 2 1/2 cans of Redbull! It took me 5 1/2 hours to cook dinner, clean the fridge and freezer, clean the kitchen, sweep and mop the kitchen, bathroom, hallway, and clean the bathroom. Oh and I got a load of laundry in there! I'm thinking I really need to look into a "Merry Maid"..LOL! The redbull is wearing off now, so I think its time to crash. FYI: I got a couple of side dish recipes, for Thanksgiving, that I'd like to share with everyone. Stay tuned, that's tomorrows project. Good Night!

0 comments: