Friday, October 16, 2009

On my mind....

I'm still up! I must be into this, because I can't get off..LOL! I want to let you know, what you can expect from me. You might see some complaining, confusion, excitement, worry and love. I know, sounds like alot, right! But hey, that's life! I love my husband, SOOOO much! He, in my opinion is the most understanding and patient man. But lets face it people, he's a MAN! Unfortunately, the fact that I have 3 kids, leaves NO patience left for HIM. So its hard for me to keep my cool, sometimes! Plus, its kinda in my genes. My mother is a psycho! So I say, blame her! :) My kids keep me very, VERY busy. I wish I had more time, for things I LOVE to do. I love to decorate cakes. I took classes before but I didnt have the time, to go to the next stage. I honestly get jealous, when I see other women have hobbies. I wish it were me. Maybe I'm not managing my time properly, I dont know. At the same time, if I do start something, I feel guilty. Like I should be doing something with or for my family, instead of my own interests. I guess as a mother, thats how you feel...like you're never enough.

1 comments:

Amaris said...

I like this. It's very honest.